So happy that it is so warm! Yesterday it hit 75 degrees - so crazy for March 17th! We are getting so excited for our trip out west to see the Ethingtons, Tafuas, Smiths, and to go to DISNEYLAND! I know - so exciting! We can't wait to see the Grandparents and our new cousins - we even have a new one, Miss Poppy! We can't wait to have fun with them!
We will start our trip flying to Sacramento to see the Ethingtons. Then we will drive to Ventura to see some extended family on my Dad's side. It has been too many years since we have been there!
After some visiting with relatives it is off to Disneyland with my parents. My older brother, Derrick's family will be meeting us in Anaheim. It will be so fun - we have rented a house and I am so excited to have down time with everyone too!! We are doing three days at Disneyland/California Adventure and sightseeing days in between. We are hoping it will be warm enough to hit the beach! Yeah!
Then we get to see more family on my mom's side - yeah! I can't wait to see my Grandpa and Aunts & Uncles & Cousins - should be a great weekend. We have not seen them for about six years!! Then it will be back up to Sacramento for more Ethington fun! This year we will have most of the Ethingtons home for Easter - I can't wait! We will really miss Iken and Marley!
So I should be getting ready - packing etc. We are leaving on Tuesday! I am not even sure where to start! Kids are watching the Disneyland vacation video AGAIN! Crack me up how much they love it! I am hoping it will be as wonderful as they are hoping it will be! I have bought some airplane snacks, Disney shirts for Disney days, made an autograph book for each kid, booked a princess lunch, bought our admission tickets, and now what? I guess I should think about packing!

1 comment:
My sister went to the beach and Disneyland last week. It was warm enough. They were all in shorts. You are going to have SO much fun!
Post a Comment