Wednesday, March 07, 2012

What a difference a day makes?

 We woke up Monday morning to snow!  We have not had more than four days of decent snow this whole winter and we have never had enough to go sledding.  As much as I dread snow, come on - there has to be enough for ONE snow delay and ONE day of sledding!  Not this year - it has been a super mild winter!  We hurried out and took some snow pictures - not the best but this is what we got!


Then after school Tuesday - yes, Manhattan is in short sleeves (she is always the warm one!).  No snow to be seen and we are playing outside with sweaters on!  It was about 58 degrees but windy.  So bizarre.  I am ready for the mud holes to dry up and be able to be outside all day!  Yeah! Who knows what today will bring!

1 comment:

annie.ethingtin said...

Miss you all. I want to cone to your crazy fun house.