I was not sure how Maxwell would respond to the snow but he loved it - dropped right down and did a snow angel and then rolled around in it - crazy child! My kids always have more tolerance for the snow than I do - I am always ready to come in way before them!
They broke in the sleds from Santa and enjoyed sledding down our mini hill! We even made our first snowman of the year - a little mountain snowman but still a snowman just the same! I tried to get a picture of all the kids together but Maxwell is the worst - this was the best of the girls!!
We missed Morgan - he had to work! Bummer!

4 comments:
Yaya for snow day! I always say, if it's going to be freezing cold, let there be snow at least. I miss going sledding. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Looks like fun! Do you still have snow? It's cold here, but I just KNOW spring is right around the corner (if I say it enough, it will happen...) Cute kids!
Looks fun! Do you still have snow? Cold here, but I'm convinced spring is right around the corner (if I say it enough, it will come true, right??) Cute kids! You are great about posting photos!
Oops, I think I accidentally posted twice. Will you delete two of these three that I'm leaving? I'm a dork.
Post a Comment