Saturday, December 17, 2011

A New Place to Hide

So the plan for December was remodeling the bathroom - actually it was the plan for September but it had to pushed off a bit!  We really were hoping to update our bathroom inside the house but it went from bad to worse so for now this is the plan. With money being tight we decided this one in the backyard would be ok too!It will be fun for the winter - our biggest concern is how to keep our seats from freezing! I did what I could to dress it up for the big reveal but it is what it is!

OUR NEW BATHROOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice I'm afraid this is the bathroom that will be for the basement guests. I'm sure Morgan can figure out a way for the basement guests to get in and out of the basement window. Can't wait to come. Love you all