Sunday, December 18, 2011

Morgan's handy work!




Morgan finished our bathroom - - He did a beautiful job!  I am super impressed by all he did!  I love the shower curtain - I could never find one I liked so I bought fabric (which was not the cheapest way to go) and made one last weekend!  I could make it a smidge longer and a bit bigger for more ruffle!  I still need to do some detailing - you can hardly see the fun towels but above them I will be adding M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 for each of our spots!  I also need to add some fun color on the counter and a rug on the floor - that will come after Christmas!

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

Your bathroom looks great! Awesome job, Morgan!
I love how bright & cheerful it is!

Laura said...

Wow, can you and Morgan come here and help dad and I with some projects? He is one armed right now. You could bring the kids! We love you all. Great job, Morgan!
Love, Mom, Dad, and Kaylee

The Houston Family said...

Super cute!

Malie said...

Nicely done. Those are fun colors.