I am up early, waiting for the sun to rise!
Morgan has been so nice to let me sleep the last few nights - Maxwell has gone back to waking up through the night - I know - what is up with this kid! Anyways - I was up so I came down to catch up on some blogging - I was tired from trying to go back to sleep!
So I am watching Sesame Street with Maxwell, updating our family blog, & waiting for the sun to come up and get the day going!
Tree Update: Cheesy but that is the way I gauge fall - how many leaves has our tree lost! I am feeling a bit sad that most of our leaves have fallen from our front yard tree - I need to get some pictures today before we have to blow them into the street for the street cleaners! Our tree is the first to fall in our neighborhood - when you drive down the street you see all these green lawns and then ours all covered with yellow and orange - I love it! It also means we can play in the leaves and rake them in the warm weather instead of November like our neighbors!
Here are a few shots with our fall leaves from last week - you can see it was chilly since they are all wear light coats and there was just a smidge of leaves on the lawn. Just enough for a small pile! Now we have so many leaves I blew some into the street and some into a pile - we can hide all three kids plus Lauren in our new pile!

No comments:
Post a Comment