Monday, October 10, 2011

A visit with some friends - Fleitz Pumpkin Farm

So never have we gone to a pumpkin patch and corn maze in 80 degree weather - we had to make the kids wear jeans to keep their legs from getting scratched up but we could have worn shorts!  It was so perfect!

Our friends, the Empies joined us - we ran into our friends from church the Westphals too - so fun!  You can see the four monster together below - Nathan, Marin, Felicity, and Maxwell!  When they get together it is so crazy - they are always happy but they are crazy!  It was nice to have them all together outside!

We took a hayride to see all the pumpkins but Maxwell's favorite part was when we came back around the front and he saw our car - weird child!  :)  We did the 1 acre corn maze but it was too fast for Manhattan and Morgan - they went again and did the 5 acre maze - Clayton Westphal joined them in the fun - I wish I would have gone - it looked like so much fun!

We tried to get a good family shot but Maxwell would not sit still  - I should have posted the family picture we got - missing Maxwell!  Oh well!

Everyone grabbed a small pumpkin to go and we headed home for dinner - we were getting so hungry!
Just a quick picture as we were leaving - I swear Morgan was there!

No comments: