Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School is here again?!

Manhattan is in 4th Grade! 
I can't believe it!  We actually played hooky on the first day of school to stay with our friends in Dayton so she started today!  She was pretty excited!  She knows who her teacher was going to be, which friends were going to be in her class etc but she got a little nervous last night!  Morgan gave her a blessing and she seemed to do better!  Like every year I say - I love school uniforms!  This year we were able to only need to buy pants and shoes.  I splurged and bought this jumper & a new shirt!  I am still on the lookout for fun socks - not sure if she can wear them but it would be so fun to have fancy knee highs!
No drama or fuss - she knows what options she has! Lucky for us she actually likes her uniform options!


As you can tell - all the kids had to get into the shots.  Maxwell is truly impossible to get a decent shot - he says cheese and then look away!  Makes me crazy sometimes!  Marin starts pm preschool next week on the 8th so more "First Day of School" pictures then!   

Hope all your "first days back to school" went well!

1 comment:

The Houston Family said...

I love Marin's curls. They have been a long time coming but they are stinking cute!