So fun! Too bad we missed it. We'll have to go check out the baby elephant, I've been dying to see him! Seth is sick and i'm hoping he starts feeling better tonight so we can see our friends tomorrow at playgroup!
Looks like tons of fun! We just barely missed getting to see the new baby elephant. One of the things I will miss Toledo for is the zoo. I love the zoo!
2 comments:
So fun! Too bad we missed it. We'll have to go check out the baby elephant, I've been dying to see him! Seth is sick and i'm hoping he starts feeling better tonight so we can see our friends tomorrow at playgroup!
Looks like tons of fun! We just barely missed getting to see the new baby elephant. One of the things I will miss Toledo for is the zoo. I love the zoo!
Post a Comment