I had a fabulous weekend - it was all about being with my family and it was fabulous! We don't get too many weekends just to be together. So Saturday morning while I was getting a toe cure with my friend Lindsey (we were taking a girl break) Morgan and the kids went and totally cleaned out my car (yes, vacuum, windows, wash etc) - my wish for Mother's Day! We met up and I took Maxwell home for a nap and they headed to Home Depot to make a Mother's Day gift - forgot to get a picture of the finished product - they painted them too! They were green on the bottom and Hattie painted her flower orange and Marin chose a red flower. I love them - I had to plant the flowers outside already so I need to get some houseplants to put in them now!
After Home Depot we gathered again at the house and Marin told me what they made all the time saying it was a secret. She cracks us up when it comes to "secrets". We loaded everyone up again stopped at Subway, got some yummy lunch and drove into Michigan for a nice picnic (sounds far away I know but it is about five minutes to the border so not as big of a deal as it sounds! After some lunch we went geo-caching. It has been a long time since we did some geo-caching and it is so wonderful to be outside in the warm air! We forgot our camera so these are all from Morgan's phone - not bad at all! My favorite pictures were from the last geo-cache that Maxwell & I missed. Marin, Manhattan, and Morgan went to find the geo-cache and were drenched in rain - it was quite the storm. The girls will tell a harrowing tale of climbing over a small creek, on a log, and digging for the geo-cache all while being rained on. By the time they got back to the car they were soaked but laughing. It was really rainy! I have to get those pictures off Morgan's camera - I love them!Next up - a fabulous Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Just letting you know that you are looking mighty skinny in your pictures! Also love your hair! We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment