ur school had a talent show last week - Larchmont Has Talent!" Manhattan decided to do some Irish Dancing for it and she did a fabulous job! If you watch the video - you will see how serious she is but she loved it. I am so amazed how brave she is - I would never at her age down something like that. She was great! When the music kicked on the audience went loud clapping! That made it even more fun - her smile at the end said it all!
We had some fun acts - dancing, gymnastics, praise dancing, singing, poetry reading, and really silly stand up comedy - it was pretty amazing all these kids brave enough and willing to share! I am so proud of all of them - they are amazing!
It was a lot of fun - I helped out the craziness and it was crazy stressful but really amazing and fun in the end!

6 comments:
can't see the video...says it's private! Hattie sure looks cute in the pictures though!
I think I have the post fixed now - someone try it for me and let me know!
That is awesome Hattie! Way to go ... wow I'm impressed.
-Uncle D
So cute! What a brave and talented young lady you've got there! Reminds me of the talent show at our elementary back in the day...she should be so proud of herself!
So cute and brave! I love her smile, and I see she got her glasses fixed.
Aw, wait a go Manhattan! She's so cute! I love how happy she is at the end.. she did a great job!
Post a Comment