Saturday, April 02, 2011

Home Depot Saturdays

This morning Marin and I went to Home Depot for a little crafting!  I love Home Depot Kids Saturdays!  It was pretty fun - she was so excited!  She made a little basket - they even had easter grass and eggs with jelly beans in them.  She is so funny!  I am grateful she came out with me for errands this morning and we ended up at Home Depot - it was fun just to be with her!

We even were able to bring home basket kits for Maxwell & Manhattan.  Maxwell got his first Home Depot apron - he loves it!  Marin found the tool kit and he was one happy boy!  Some super cute picture of him!  Notice his shoes - they are lovely Tinkerbell shoes - Maxwell wears everyone's shoes - today it was Marin's!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Max is so big! I can't believe he's the same baby I held last summer. He is sooo cute. We've had a lot of fun w/our kids at Home Depot over the years. Glad to see you do too!