Sunday, January 02, 2011

Marin's 1st day of Primary!

Today was Marin's 1st day in Primary.  She is so bright and sparkly.  She is hard to get a picture of - no attention span.  Yes, she is in white - hopefully she won't eat anything messy.  She did keep her headband on all through church - she hates them!

Marin was so excited to be with Hattie - I think she thought she would be sitting with Hattie but she figured that out soon enough.  She loves her new teacher, Sister Patridge - who is fabulous!  We love her too!  She has a little class - Brooklyn & Jacob but I am sure they are a handful.  One of her favorite parts of  the day was that she got to sit in the front room and that they had snack!  Thank you Sister Patridge for doing your calling - my daughter is so happy!

I had to introduce Marin to the Primary - all I could think to tell them was  that she is bright, tenacious, and so persistent.  Manhattan was sad because she thought she was the tenacious one - I love that word because it can be positive (roller skating) and not so positive (wanting to get their way).  Either way I think it is a great quality that I see in all my kids (yes, Maxwell is starting to show it too!!  I am going to have my hands full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell, Marin loves Primary!
Carol

Sarah said...

yeah for Marin ... Seth will be sad to not have her around in nursery anymore though! :(