Morgan, Melissa, Manhattan, Marin, & Maxwell
At least when I crashed our van I posted a picture. Be proud of your follies - everything else is just the same-old-same-old!
So long as now one was hurt. The rest is just a car.
No picture because there was literally nothing to take a picture of - no damage on the outside all inside!
No pic? What gives? Just kidding...Carol
You are not alone (though I didn't slide into a curb). From Dec. 18 through Jan. 6, we've had BOTH cars in the shop for a total of three different bills AND one flat tire. Misery loves company.
Oh no! That's terrible. I was a wuss and literally didn't leave the house all week! :) lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At least when I crashed our van I posted a picture. Be proud of your follies - everything else is just the same-old-same-old!
So long as now one was hurt. The rest is just a car.
No picture because there was literally nothing to take a picture of - no damage on the outside all inside!
No pic? What gives? Just kidding...
Carol
You are not alone (though I didn't slide into a curb). From Dec. 18 through Jan. 6, we've had BOTH cars in the shop for a total of three different bills AND one flat tire. Misery loves company.
Oh no! That's terrible. I was a wuss and literally didn't leave the house all week! :) lol
Post a Comment