The second day at Kalahari started with a yummy buffet and then swimming, swimming, swimming. The girls all were a little more brave so Grandma Annie and I were able to watch them go on some of them together - so fun! We didn't forget to take a dip in the hot tub before we left - it is half inside and half outside so we had to go when it was snowing. That was really fun. We showered and dried off and bundled into some warm clothes. We didn't get away from Kalahari without stopping at the Candy Hut to bring treats home for each of us and for Marin.
We headed home and enjoyed a quite evening at home. I made sloppy joes which my nieces were in love with. Their mom Kim has never made sloppy joes (she makes much better meals than I - one of my favorite things about her). The kids were amazed and it was nice to be able to wow them once!

No comments:
Post a Comment