Yes!! We start early!
It takes a lot of work to get Christmas up at our house so we like to enjoy it for at least a month!
We decided that instead of doing too much Black Friday shopping this year - we would get the Christmas tree up and decorate the house! The kids had a lot of fun! Every year it gets easier and harder with all the helpers! Marin and Hattie were great except they fought over who got to put which ornament up?! Augh! Maxwell thought it was amazing (we decorated while he was napping). He loves to sit in front of the tree, remove a few ornaments and try to put them back on. A few ornaments have been broken (no big deal since they are mostly ones we have made over the years!)
Here are some pictures that will haunt our Marin in her teenager years. I can hear it now - "Mom, how could you take my picture with my hair like that." or "Why am I in my pajamas in the afternoon?" I love the pictures of her - she is hard to take pictures of her - she never sits still!

2 comments:
I love it! Kaylee has the same pjs and loves to wear them. Your home looks just beautiful. Love, Mom xoxoxo
Your tree is gorgeous! Every time I see your blog it inspires me to take more pictures of my kids, so thank you.
Post a Comment