Thursday, October 07, 2010

Autumn Is Here!

The first of many autumn pictures/collages !!  We love fall!!!  So I will only promise that this will be the first of many.  The leaves on our tree in our front yard are changing and falling.  One of the best parts of my day is afterschool when homework is done, snacks have been had, and it is time to jump in the leaves!!  Yes, I get tired of raking the leaves just to have them torn about but it is so fun!  The air smells clean and fresh - it is cool enough for a sweatshirt and the kids can play for awhile!  We love fall!

If you ever need a place to visit - fall in Ohio is the best!  No complaints about the rain or cool weather - it is so beautiful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Max looks so different, the girls look like they are having fun.

Love Dad/Grandpa

CANDACE said...

love it! and looks like you got a sassy new 'do. love that too!

The Houston Family said...

Hey, look at your hair! Where are your hair cut pictures? Looks good. I am feeling a little envy ovr your fall. We don't really get much color here and our tree doesn't dop its leaves.

Grandma Laura said...

I love your blog. It makes me feel like I am there. Love, Mom/Grandma Laura xoxoxo

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Agreed .... Ohio Fall is AWESOME! It's already won me over! Cute pictures in the leaves!