Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Big Boy Haircut

Before the BIG haircut!
Maxwell's hair looks to be Ethington hair.  It was definitely getting thick on top - I always say it gets bigger instead of longer.  So I finally took him in to get a hair cut.  I was hoping to get pictures of the actual haircut but he ended up sitting on my lap.  He did great - sat there the whole time - didn't make a fuss at all.  Everytime I look at him I am a little surprised with the no hair look!   His hair is so light that he looks bald but I love it.  I miss the curls but it was time for a cut!


Maxwell's Big Boy Haircut!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! He looks totally different ... all grown up now. I love the picture of his strutting out of the hair salon with his new do!

The Houston Family said...

He looks so much older with his fancy new do. Why is it the boys get the good hair!?!

CANDACE said...

Little man!!! Squeeeee! :)

Hoodwinked said...

hes so dang b eautiful! i love the haircut! so cute. Big boy now!

Grandma Laura said...

He is so dang cute! Love, Grandma