Maxwell turns one today and I can't believe how fast the year has gone!
This month he has started showing us how grown up he is! He is walking, can wave bye-bye and tries to mimic words, he will fold his arms for prayer, and he likes to express his needs and wants with a loud holler! He has a tendency to climb on things and under things and get himself stuck - going up and down stairs is no big deal and he is really fast doing it. He is getting better and playing toys and occupying himself for small periods of time. This last month he discovered Baby Einstein and he loves them like his sisters before him. He always prefers to be outside - anytime! He still is an early riser - 5:00/5:30 am, takes short naps, and goes to bed well. Some days he will eat everything and other days- nothing. He loves milk and would drink that all day if we let him! He has six teeth which gives him an adorable teethy grin! He is a funny little boy who makes us laugh! We are grateful Maxwell is in our family and could not imagine our crazy world without him!

5 comments:
happy birthday maxwell!!!
How fast a year goes! He's now old enough to be a big brother and have it not be creepy. By the way - I started netflixing Pushing Daisies. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! I can't believe that they don't film this show anymore.
Oh, he is just precious. I LOVE his long blonde hair! I love the video you put together. Happy Birthday Maxie!
We think he is beautiful! Love, Grandma and Kaylee
He has to be the happiest little guy I've ever seen. Awesome! - Uncle Derrick
Post a Comment