Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Fun for Maxwell!

Our morning celebration with our playgroup friends!

Maxwell's big birthday started with an attempted trip to a fire station - no luck the firemen were out being firemen!  So we ended up going to Wildwood Park with our playgroup friends!  We enjoyed some of his birthday cookies and played-played-played!  I think this picture of him & I is the one smiley picture we got of him all day!  He loves being outside and loves all the MULCH at the park!  Of course when we got home we had to change his clothes!!
That evening we had a little birthday celebration!  Although it is officially fall it was definitely a summer evening - not too bad but still pretty warm!  Click on the pages for more details.

Some more pictures from the after party presents!  After the kids got all ready for bed, we let them help open the presents for Maxwell from our family!  He still did not care to open the gifts but loved the empty shoe boxes, new hat, and the party balloons!  I had to post this little video of him doing peek-a-boo with his new blanket!  It is so funny to see him doing this type of stuff on his own! 

The after party presents!
Maxwell with his new blanket!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That cake turned out sooo sooo cute! I love the picture in the last collage with the hat on, so so cute!

Anonymous said...

Kaylee and I thought Maxwell looked like he was having so much fun! We loved his cool cake and his cool cookies. We wish we were there to eat one. You are all so clever. We enjoyed Marin laughing in the video as well as Maxwell playing with his new blanket.
We love you all, Love, Grandma and Kaylee xoxoxo

Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Maxwell!!!

Smitty said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Wish we could have been there. The video was great!