Brother Beck took us all for rides on his sail boat. Morgan went first and then they came back and got the girls! The girls have not stopped talking about the ride. One of my favorite pictures from our trip is this one of Brother Beck bringing Marin in from the boat - she fell asleep and was so out - I guess she fell asleep during the last few minutes of her ride. Brother Beck brought her in to the dock and handed her off to us! After she woke up Marin and I took one more ride together! I forgot how exhilarating and freeing it is to sail. It was a perfect day for it and it could not have been more perfect! So much fun!After spending most of the day with the Beck's we headed down the road to a campsite to settle in for the night! Lucky for us they had a spot!! Thank you for letting us visit - we are thinking we might have to come again - we had so much fun!
1 comment:
We loved our day with the Ethington's. I hope it was a memorable birthday, Melissa! Caitlin wonders if you can change her name spelling? We hope you come again!
Carol
Post a Comment