I was downloading pictures from our camera and came across these that I took a few weeks ago! Is he the cutest kid? I love him in green! He is getting quite fast in the crawling area - which makes for some funny moments as he can track my toes anywhere! He always seems to know which feet are my feet (probably cause they are always bare and have green toenails!). He does pull himself up on things and then gets himself stuck cause he does not know how to get down yet - that is really funny in a sad kind of way!Saturday, May 08, 2010
7 months old (a little late)
I was downloading pictures from our camera and came across these that I took a few weeks ago! Is he the cutest kid? I love him in green! He is getting quite fast in the crawling area - which makes for some funny moments as he can track my toes anywhere! He always seems to know which feet are my feet (probably cause they are always bare and have green toenails!). He does pull himself up on things and then gets himself stuck cause he does not know how to get down yet - that is really funny in a sad kind of way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am amazed at how big he is getting! Love those smiles!
His smile is so cute!
Post a Comment