Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleeping & Crawling

Maxwell is finally sleeping through the night - yeah! Finally at 7 months old - little stinker! Well 9 pm - 5 am which works for me! It is amazing that even with that many hours of sleep I could still use a nap around 1 pm. I am never good at taking those naps but it sounds good!

Now we just have to work on a good nap schedule for M5 again - he fights them to no end! Yesterday he cried for ever and when I went to check on him he was tangled in the bumper pads - time to pull them out! He is moving around a lot when he sleeps and it may be time to move him out of his mini-crib upstairs for nights - this morning I woke up to him wedged the short way of the crib with his feet going up one side and his head crammed on the other! Funny but uncomfortable!

He has started crawling all around the house and getting into all sorts of trouble!! It has been so funny to watch him move from sliding around the crawling with a little bit of a hop. We decided that he was officially crawling when he could move from room to room to find me - augh! Just a few videos for those that want to see them - he is cute!


3 comments:

CANDACE said...

He's growing up so fast!!! I can't remember what sleeping that many hours in a rowis like! :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute.

Love, Manhattan & Lauren

The Houston Family said...

CUTE!

Nadia did not sleep through the night until she was 14 months old. Maile was a good sleeper, but I think Heavenly Father knew I needed my sleep with her!