Monday, April 19, 2010

Nothing Better!

I have this notion that every family needs a good wagon.

Ever since Manhattan was born I planned on getting a wagon. It didn't make that much sense with her being an only child so we waited. Then Marin was born and Hattie was so much older than she would not really ride in a wagon. )I did find out that she has always wanted one!) Now with Maxwell and Marin both wanting to ride - we bought a wagon! You would have thought we bought a new car!

For me and the kids it was much excitement! We took the wagon around the block a bunch (while eating ice cream popsicles) and even pulled it to school this morning. It is definitely a resistance exercise when I am pulling all three kids but they all fit! Manhattan even grumbled that it was not fair we had waited so long to get the wagon so she was almost two big for it! Manhattan said "there is nothing better than a great wagon". So it was worth the $50 at Aldis - thanks Aldis!

So here are some pictures of the kids in the WAGON!! We have yet to name the wagon but I have a feeling that will be coming soon enough. And yes, amazingly enough if I say we are riding in the wagon even Marin will get ready to go really quickly!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Hattie!
Love,Lauren

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Hattie!
Love, Lauren

Laura said...

I wish I was there to walk with you. It looks like fun!

Jennifer said...

This is too cute. I still remember when we got Megan a big red wagon for her birthday--were you guys here for that one? It was really for the whole family, but it was so much fun. There IS nothing better than a wagon--something is so Mr. Rogers about it. Such sweet, innocent times!