This morning Morgan and I took Maxwell for his 6 month pictures - ok almost 6 months! Here are some of the shots. He is dressed in his "Easter Outfit" so there will be more pics of him in it I am sure. I especially love the tie and fun socks!We loved all the pictures but bought the one above in the middle! My second favorite was the one below in the middle. He is the easiest baby to take pictures of it is actually so fun!
I love going to JcPenneys - I especially love that you can download any pictures regardless of what you bought! I always pick just one and do the package deal and that is a challenge most times! Here are some of the extra stuff they do that I never buy!
2 comments:
So cute! I mean, he's so handsome in that tie. He is growing quickly! I really love the "love" picture. Thanks for sharing.
I love him! He is so cute! I would buy them all! Love, Grandma Laura xoxoxo
Post a Comment