This year Manhattan was asked to play Gretel in the 2nd grade play, Our Gingerbread House". It is the story after the witch is dead and Hansel and Gretel are living in the house.Manhattan had about 8 lines and a singing solo. We taped it in segments but I think it is too long to download - I will see if Morgan can figure something out! Our friend lent us the dress - she looked so cute! She did an amazing job - we were so proud of her - she truly wowed us!
Morgan downloaded this video - a little grainy but here it is!
2 comments:
Yeah Hattie. Great Job! So talented!
You know what is funny. Rachael had that same solo in that same song a couple of years ago in choir. I even think I have it on video somewhere. I'll try to find it ... wish we could be there in person.
Your costume is pretty amazing!
A big congrats from your uncle.
I can't believe how big she's getting. How fun!
Post a Comment