Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weight Loss In The Holidays

I am sure none of you who have had a baby has ever had a few pounds to lose - I am sure you slip back into those pre-pregnancy jeans the day after and never crave junk foods for weeks after you have the baby or are so tired that you eat anything available until the baby is a few weeks old and you can see through the haze!

Well - I did and do always have some weight to lose after I have my beautiful babies. So I started my pregnancy with Maxwell about ten pounds heavier (I know you are shocked that I would admit that!). I have been working on the "Best I Can Be Diet" that is code for Weight Watchers at my house for a bit now and I am happy to report that I have fallen below my pre-Maxwell weight!!! I love wearing my pre-baby jeans and needing a belt everyday!

Just in time for Christmas!! Yeah - I promised my mom that I would not be too strict to my WW points when she was visiting that I could not squeeze in some cookie making, PB M&Ms and a trip to the ice cream shop!!

Had to share with my blogger family since you will keep me honest for the last seven pounds in the new year. Of course after my Christmas break it may be ten pounds!

5 comments:

The Houston Family said...

Congrats!

Maria said...

that's so awesome! It feels so good to be back to the pre-weight. I'm proud of you for doing it during this holiday season and after Thanksgiving. GOOD FOR YOU!

marisa said...

You are amazing! My baby is almost 3 and I am still trying to get off the extra pounds! Have a great time with your parents...I hear you have a Disneyland vacation planned in the next few years...we will definitely have to come down and see you!

Malie said...

Ok, so now you've guilted me to go back to my WW. I was 8 pounds away from my goal weight when I moved here. Since being here for over a year, I gained back 10 pounds. I had seriously started it up a couple of weeks ago, and was doing great. I got sick this week and decided to take a by. Good job for losing that weight and motivating me not to make excuses! Wish me luck.

erin said...

I can't blame my extra weight on baby weight at this point. I was doing pretty good, until the holidays. Now we have more than ever. But I did exercise this morning!!! It is a start.