I feel like I have been missing in action - our computer crashed earlier this week - augh!
Time for a "why I am grateful for this drama" list.
1. Although I missed my computer, it is not vital for life (seems like it).
2. My cellphone has internet access.
3. Morgan backed up our computer two weeks ago (yes, a prompting that he acted upon)!
4. Because of Morgan's smart move - only a few pictures lost!
5. Morgan cashed out some vacation time two weeks ago - it showed up yesterday!
6. Found a reasonable priced computer yesterday at Best Buy.
7. Morgan is home to set up the new computer while I man the kids.
8. Overall - grateful the Lord made it possible to have internet and computers - keeps me linked with my friends!
So I am back but with not much else to add! We are home again this Sunday with a sick Marin - it is going to be a long winter!
1 comment:
I was wondering where you were! How did we live without computers.
Post a Comment