Ok, so this post is a week late by I figured I would wait for the 1 month check up today so I can add the great details you are all dying to know!
Here are Maxwell's stats at 1 month old:
Here are Maxwell's stats at 1 month old:
height: 22 3/4 (75%)
weight: 10 lbs 2.5 oz. (75%)
For anyone that might remember (me, my mom, my mother-in-law, maybe Morgan) he was only 7 lbs 5 oz at birth. He has chunked up for sure. How did the girls compare at this age? He is two plus lbs heavier and 1 inch longer than both girls at this age! Yeah for sturdy boys and breastfeeding that is working well this time!
He is still a growler (I think it is the flash) for pictures bit here are some I have taken over the last month!! The best pictures that I have been taken have been when Hattie has been holding him! He is starting to smile a little but it is probably an accident! Yes, I love the screaming pictures - it cracks me up! He is actually a very good baby but he doesn't like his picture taken!

No comments:
Post a Comment