We took these pictures yesterday before we went to MacQueen's for the Apple Butter Festival. I had to post them. I am realizing that I love holiday shirts (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's, even Easter)- this year both girls have two shirts (Marin has some left from Hattie) and Maxwell has three Halloween outfits (all gifts) so we will be wearing them as much as possible this month!! This skeleton outfit is super cute and it glows in the dark - thank you Auntie Kim!Sunday, October 04, 2009
Happy Early-Halloween
We took these pictures yesterday before we went to MacQueen's for the Apple Butter Festival. I had to post them. I am realizing that I love holiday shirts (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's, even Easter)- this year both girls have two shirts (Marin has some left from Hattie) and Maxwell has three Halloween outfits (all gifts) so we will be wearing them as much as possible this month!! This skeleton outfit is super cute and it glows in the dark - thank you Auntie Kim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those Halloweenie outfits are too cute. I especially love the skeleton!
Love the makeover, too. The M1-5 ghosties are adorable!
Congratulations on baby Maxwell (sorry this congrats is so late)! I love his name, in fact Charlie came very close to being a Max also. You have such a cute family. It's fun to see all of the neat things you are doing together to celebrate the fall. We miss Toledo in the fall- it is so beautiful there this time of year!
Post a Comment