Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall is here!

It is starting to look like fall here!

The leaves are falling and blowing around! It has gotten quite chilly here! We are bundling up with hats and gloves already - yikes!! I can't believe that three weeks ago when Maxwell was born we were all wearing shorts everyday!



I love this time of year even though I keep finding leaves in my house, in the girls hair, and some in their clothes and diapers too!! I think with all the wind and rain we have had here our tree with change colors and all fall in the next week or so - kind of sad really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, wish I was there to roll in the leaves with the girls!

Love Dad/Grandpa

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest video ever. We all miss you, Marin--esp. the girls! They have decided you are the cutest baby ever (that may change when they finally meet Max, though--watch out!)