Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Best Mother-In-Law!

Today is a sad day!

Grandma Annie (or as Marin calls her Grandma A) is on her way back to Sacramento today!

I am so grateful for Grandma Annie - she is the best mother-in-law and a truly great friend. She flew it the night before we had Maxwell and has been busy every day since. For three weeks she took care of us - doing laundry, snuggling the kids, taking the girls to church, watching Maxwell so I could run errands, doing Hattie's hair, baking bread, making me nap, shopping, doing fall adventures with us, helping with a YW activity, making the big trip to Chicago, and just being wonderful!

I have been so lucky that when I married my wonderful husband he came with great parents and family! I think I have been spoiled to have such great family!

I will miss Grandma A and the girls will miss her terribly. Last night was so sad - Manhattan started to cry and then I cried and Grandma Annie cried. It is so much harder to say goodbye to our family now with Manhattan being older - she really misses them!

So if you think you have the best mother-in-law, sorry you are WRONG! Thank you Grandpa Larry and our CA family for sharing Grandma A - we know you missed her too!

I truly do have the best mother-in-law! We love you Grandma Annie and we can't wait to see you soon!

No comments: