Went to the doctor today - everything sounds and measures ok. I have another appt at 36 weeks and then I go every week. That's ok with me!
Life here is tiring but going ok- Marin is really having a hard time napping and sleeping which in turn makes me and Morgan tired parents. If you have any suggestions - pass them on. Today I even put the front back on the crib again - it is worth a try to see if she is more content or just locked in that way! Oh well -this too shall pass - I am praying!!
Anyways - just wanted to check in and let you know that we are alive, well, and tired - no big surprise!!
2 comments:
To get some quiet time...a movie or video is always nice. I would often put one in to get 30 minutes rest or so. There is a time and season for everything!
We are excited to hear more! Good luck in these coming weeks. Take it easy. We'll be thinking of you!
Nadia is having sleep issues too! Not sure why. Since she finally started sleeping at 13 months until now, she has been a great sleeper with no issues. Not the problems have begun again. I think they go through phases. Not that thatis helpful for you but sometimes it is nice to know that you are not the only person up with children at night.
Post a Comment