Thursday, July 09, 2009

Morning at the Park



This morning we got it together to head to the park down the street. It was funny - pregnant me with 6 kids (9 ,7, 6, 6, 4,and 2). Do you know how many people asked if they were all mine - both of the other parents there. I was 2 for 2 on the "Are all these kids there". It was funny - I wanted to say yes but I was honest. It is a beautiful day so it was actually really nice to be out at the park. It can get pretty hot here so I am all for early morning adventures and afternoons to stay inside.
As I speak it is "naptime" for Marin and the rest are upstairs putting together a play. I will write more about that later but everyday we have been there we have had a VERY long play written and directed by the girls with costumes and everything. I think tonight's performance will have some wizards or something in it.

No comments: