(I finally got time to do a scrapbook page for the sleepover - I love free digital paper and embellishments!)Tonight we had a last minute sleepover with Lauren and it was so great! We called and invited Lauren & Denny to go swimming this afternoon about 3 pm! They were free and the fun never ended!
After swimming at the YMCA, we came home and swam in the backyard pool, had homemade pizzas, ran out to get a movie "The Princess Protection Program", some snacks M& M's & popcorn (we eat them all mixed together). We started the movie about 8pm and put Marin to bed halfway through - she loved that Lauren was here in her pj's! The girls just finished the movie and are "not so quietly" talking in their room! I think they may be jumping off the bottom bunk - hopefully Marin will sleep through it. I told them at 10 pm lights out cause I need to go to bed. Morgan is in bed already - poor guy has to work tomorrow night! I am grateful to get a few minutes to post these pictures!
The trick will be the morning - Marin gets up at 6 am, Hattie around 7 am but she will read until 8, Lauren will sleep until 9:30 am or so. I am actually worried that Marin will wake her up - she is not exactly quiet in the morning especially if she knows the girls are both in there!! Oh well!!
I took these pictures - I was planning on taking one but then it rolled into four adorable pictures - both on top, both on bottom, one on top and one on bottom and then the other way around!! So fun!!
Let's see if Manhattan gets brave and sleeps at their house this summer!!
P.S. An update on Manhattan's loose tooth - this is all she has talked about today - still loose and wiggly - she is really excited to finally be losing a tooth!
Just an update: It is 11pm and they are still awake!! Cracks me up how happy and silly they can be!! I want to go to bed so I keep saying goodnight but it does not seem to be working :)
No comments:
Post a Comment