Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!

To my husband Morgan, my dad Neal, his dad Larry, my brothers Derrick-Jeff-Mike, his brothers Brickmann-Axle, our brother-in-law Nephi, my grandpa Arne as well as the men that built this family in years past. We have some great men in the past that have made these current men who they are.

To all the boys who will be men - our nephews - Ethan, Alex, Truman, and Iken and our baby boy - you have been blessed to be in a wonderful family with many great men to look up to! Watch them and follow them to know how to be a great men.

To all the men in our life that are not our "family" - thank you for how you have touched our lives and been examples to our daughters!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you for honoring the calling of a father and a man in this world! You are very important!

As I sat in church today and watched Morgan conduct our sacrament meeting and then lead the music for the men's choir and then balance the bishopric responsibilities (callings, tithing, fellowshipping) as well as checking on our girls and me - I was again very grateful for all he does to go to work, do his calling, be kind to all the members in our ward - and still look after us and spend time with the girls and myself!! Thank you Honey - I love you!

I am excited that this week I will be seeing my dad - I can't wait!! I am also looking forward to seeing some of my brothers and brother-in-laws as well as the most wonderful father-in-law in the world! I feel very lucky to have you all in my life!

No comments: