

My friend Lindsey had promised me a baby cake with polka dots - I thought she meant when the baby came but she meant now! She brought this by this afternoon and it is so adorable!! I love it! I can't wait to try it after dinner when Morgan gets home! The picture does not do it justice - it is so cute!!
If you don't know this - Lindsey is the nicest person I know. I am lucky she is my friend!!!
I think I may have to take some lessons or at least tap Lindsey to teach some cake decorating to our Young Women! She is so talented! Thank you Lindsey!!!
4 comments:
those are adorable!
Some people have all the talent!
You forgot to add Morgan Jr. to the list of names.
I heard a new M name today. The guys said it was a family name, Metford Frost.
I think when you have more kids in school, you actually don't mind having a summer break. I find myself happy for those school breaks because I get tired of homework, packing lunches and finding clean clothes to wear for school.
Post a Comment