
I am excited to have Hattie home for the summer but I realized while Marin napped today that this would be my last afternoon with a "true" quiet time - that made me VERY sad and a little tired! When I was pregnant with Marin, Manhattan still napped and so did I. I have not been as good with this one in getting those naps and I know that this is the time!!
So this summer - we will swim, swim, and swim, go to the library, have quiet reading time, visit the Art Museum, hang out at the Toledo Zoo, visit all the parks in town, go camping, weed our garden, travel to Oregon and California to see all our cousins, and hopefully squeeze in a few naps! I know school will start again before I know it (August 24th) and Marin will be especially sad to see Manhattan go back to school!
4 comments:
Check my blog for a Summer Reading Fun packet I put together. Some of the ideas aren't foreign to a teacher but some of the links are pretty good ones.
K/1st grade? Do they do both grades in one school year?
Happy end of the school year! I checked out today and was so happy! I love having the whole summer to look forward to and I am so glad I am not pregnant!
I just found out Hayden has Ms. Rife for kindergarten next year! We still give Hayden quiet time when Roman and Aubrey are down napping, he has to be literally quiet for an hour so he usually reads or colors or plays on the computer and I get to do whatever I want for that hour too. I love it.
Post a Comment