Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Is That ? !



Well, that is something we have never seen before! This morning we went in for our halfway ultrasound and we saw - a boy and all his parts (we won't post that one!)! It was pretty funny and exciting! We got to see Baby Boy M's arms, spine, legs, heart, and we even saw his mouth opening and closing!

Manhattan was right there the whole time and was really excited!! The tech even printed a picture just for Hattie to take to school and show her friends!

I am afraid that we are crossing into uncharted waters - no more baby pink! Bring on the trucks and blue! What I really want to know is if this means I get to clean out all the pink baby stuff and pass it on to someone else!!

So here it is - get those M boy names rolling in . . . .

12 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for trucks and blue...and dirt and rocks and mud and trains. Congratulations! Clothing shopping for baby boys is SO much easier (and less expensive)...tee/polo onesies and shorts or pants every day of the week.
As for names, I'm a big fan of Max and Myles. I'm sure you'll come up with somethig great.

CANDACE said...

how exciting!!! congrats again! :D

Maria said...

YAY! I am SOOOOO incredibly excited. That is like -- I dunno, I'm speechless! Again, my baby's name will be revealed in a few weeks and you may use it as well if you'd like. (I'll send you a written release form later... ;) I like it ... maybe you will to?

Alissa said...

I really like the name Myles! That gets my vote!

Congratulations!

Karen said...

YEA!!! A BOY!!! CONGRATS!!! You'll have so much fun--I think you had Marin to prepare you for a boy (ha!ha!) I'll put on my thinking cap for a boys name & let you know.

Janetta said...

Congrats on the boy to be! It will be a whole new adventure...we are on that adventure as well. I have really enjoyed my boys (less drama). I have also been wondering about all the girls clothes. I am seriously ready to unload.

I knew it wouldn't take long until you had the girls room under control. I wish I had your energy and ambition sometimes.

jean said...

WOW!! Now Coop will have another play mate!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love Myles, although it's becoming very popular. Mason is great even though it's Jack's middle name, you can still use it!!

erin said...

Congrates on a boy!!! We love boys at our house. I'll see if I can come if with another M boy name.

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the world of loving a boy :D It's so much fun! I've already given some "M" name recommendations. Did I mention Micah? That was a winner with me, but I couldn't talk Jonathan into it :D

Becca said...

Boys are so rare for the Ethingtons. So exciting! You're going to have so much fun. Congratulations!!

Foop! said...

We are SO excited for you guys!!! Of course, we are a little partial to the boys :) The good news is that active little Marin has completely prepared you for the high energy level of little boys...We'll try to come up with some names, but we are completely NOT as creative and resourceful as you Ethington's. Congrats!

CANDACE said...

Mitchell?