Yesterday was a beautiful day! The temps hit 65 so we had a picnic in the park and it was like being freed from winter! Both girls were so overjoyed to run and play that I am looking forward to all the warm weather to come!
Today the girls and I are flying to Portland to see my family! Every time we get close to flying I don't sleep well - I actually don't mind the flying part - no problem there! It is the time we sit on the runway not moving that stresses me out! If you ever hear of a lady banging on the airplane doors after being stuck on the runway for hours - that would be ME! I hate that they load you up and make you wait! Not cool! I get anxious about that now - I think it is good that I will be busy with the girls cause then I can't think to stress about it!
We take off around 2:00 pm and arrive in Portland 5:30 pm - so about 8:30 pm! We will all be exhausted but then we can lazy around tomorrow when Grandpa & Grandma go to work! That will be nice because I know how messed up we always are with the time difference etc!
I am also praying that Hattie will do ok with the allergies! I have tons of meds, an inhaler, and this year even a junior epipen! The dog is going to the kennel so we will pray (literally) for healthy times!! I am so hopeful - my parents are doing all the can - kenneling their dog, cleaning the house. etc! Her allergies have just gotten worse every year! It is crazy!
We are excited to see my family but we will miss Morgan. He will join us April 1st in Sacramento to see his family which is also a lot of fun! It is our "Annual Pilgrimage Out West" as one friend put it! We really need to move closer - it is a little crazy but we love it!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. Happy flying (and tarmac sitting).
We can't wait to see you all! But we're sad to miss Morgan. Have a safe, "fun" (?) trip!
Post a Comment