OK so if you are embarrassed by goofy babies and ladies undergarments don't look at this "Marin moment" picture!
If Marin sees one of my bras around she will loop it around her neck and wear it like an accessory. This girl is into accessories - hats, necklaces, bras, purses, etc. Morgan wanted me to get a full frontal view of her and the BRA but I figured that would freak out the viewing audience - but I have to tell you it is so funny! This girl is a maniac and such a crack up! If I get more pictures I will do a Part 2 of course!
5 comments:
Hysterical!!!! I love it!
i think jillie and marin would have been best friend...but then they might end up fighting over the accessories!
marin never fails to make me smile--she is quite the character (and hattie never fails to amaze me with her intelligence)
I say to keep the pictures coming! You gotta love it...
Post a Comment