Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Mismatched Socks!


Have you seen these socks? This morning we went sledding and came home all wet! Hattie's best friend, Lauren came with us! When we got home, the girls stripped down to their long underwear (we were all freezing and totally wet) and put on their great warm socks!


I love these socks! A friend in our ward bought some for Hattie and she loves them! I got them for all the cousins & Lauren. Hattie can't wait to wear them when they are together! We even got a pair for our grandmas - they are so cute! They come in sets of three and they are never mismatched - they are so fun!

I wanted to take a picture of them in their long underwear but we stuck with just doing the socks - it is like we are having a sleepover - the girls are having a great time!

P.S. I got the long underwear shot (they were being goofy) and a great one of all the girls together!

www.littlemissmatched.com

1 comment:

The Houston Family said...

I love the socks! I would rather have fun socks than a diamond, I think.