Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pink Slippers & Oh No!! Part 2

Just an "poopy" slipper update!
Well, I saved the "poopy" pink slippers (if you don't know what I am talking about - scroll down to November 12th) and Marin has started wearing them whenever they are not on my feet! It is pretty funny and really cute! I had to post a cute picture of you and let you know what happened with the pink slippers!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the happy expression she always seems to have in pictures. She's adorable and looks like a lot of fun.

The Houston Family said...

Nadia puked on my ugly black slippers that I love this weekend and it made me think of you and wonder about your slippers. I hope mine fare as well. They are in the drying process as we speak.

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

She looks like she won that battle. She certainly "marked" her territory on them :)