She is doing wonderful in kindergarten and she loves it. Recently she has been invited to attend reading, writing, and spelling with the 1st grade class - after some transition she is in the 1st grade for a few hours in the morning and then kindergarten the rest of the day! She really loves school and we are so happy with her school - it is filled with wonderful teachers, parents, and a great principal!

5 comments:
Cute pic. We've known Manhattan was a genius since she first started talking (I believe we were shocked and amazed when she said "fork," though as a non-mom at the time, I've no idea how old she was...just knew we thought it was younger than most).
Cute picture!
i can't believe how much she has changed in one year!
Manhattan is looking so grown up.
She is beautiful! Love, Mom & Dad
Manhattan, I love your school picture. You are just beautiful. I love you long flowing hair and your cute smile. Tell your MOM thanks for send it. I am glad to hear you are doing so well in school. Love you lots! Love Grandma Annie
Post a Comment