Friday, October 03, 2008

BEWARE!

Just wanted to post a disclaimer about the joys and sorrows of raking and jumping in the leaves. I foresee this being a warning on the next rake that I buy at Home Depot!
"Do not try to rake your baby sister into the leaf pile - no matter what!"
I am not sure if you can really appreciate this by the pictures but Manhattan accidentally smacked Marin on the head with the rake last night! It looked pretty bad last night - kind of like a wild cat scratched up her head! The next morning all you could see is where it bled a little! Of course Marin is no worse for the "rake attack"!

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

poor gal! :/

The Houston Family said...

Poor baby! Did Manhattan survive the ordeal or is she traumatized to think she hurt her sister?

Smitty said...

Hmmmm ... my take on Marin is that she is a pretty tough girl .. ??