Wednesday, October 01, 2008

1 little, 2 little, 3 little leaves in our pile!!!

Our first teeny, tiny leaf fight! As soon as some leaves landed on our lawn Manhattan wanted to rake them up and jump in them!! You will notice the pile is pretty small! Notice she is in shorts and some wild socks! Marin loved it! It was fun! We can't wait for all the leaves to fall! Manhattan is getting pretty good at raking but she still says it is "mom's job"! She is now at my heels asking me to come out and rake the leaves again so she and her friends can jump in them again!!

2 comments:

Kim Tafua said...

I'm jealous. I want fall to come a little quicker here. It's my favorite too. It's still been in the 90's and I'm ready for a little sweatshirt season. The leaves are so pretty. I love how they look like they're on fire as you drive down the streets. Take pictures of the beautiful colors and post them. I'd love to see!!

Marianne said...

Love the leaves. Hattie, wish I could come jump in with you. It would be sooooo fun. You two girls are sooo cute. Love Grandma Annie