Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apple Picking - September 15, 2008


This week for FHE we went up to Erie Orchards in Erie, MI. We go up there every year for apple picking and to officially start our fall season. The apple orchard has the best apples, apple cider, and apple donuts! It was fun! Marin even grabbed an apple and chomped away! Manhattan was determined to pick some apples of each kind!! We ended up with a whole lot of apples!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Melissa,
I know I've asked this question before -- but would you mind telling me (again) which program do you use to do your scrapbooking online?

Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Mel--
I second Maria! I've been waiting for the answer to that questions myself.

This totally inspires me to pick apples w/my kids. We live in Washington state, for Pete's sake! What's taken me so long? You always do such fun, neat things w/your family. I admire/want to copy you. Thanks for the great idea, supermom!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You are all so photo smart. Manhattan, you sure have grown. You look like a little school girl with your too cute hair. Marin, you are getting big too. Love you all XOXOXO Grandma Annie.

Jen said...

Looks like fun. So that's two things I've got to add to my "why I miss Ohio" list: killer gummy bears and everything that comes with autumn in the midwest. Great pics!

The Houston Family said...

I 3rd Maria! I love the pic of Marin chomping down! When I retire (I hope at the end of this school year if the economy doesn't nose dive too bad) I am going to have to come out and have you give me scrappen lessons!

Malie said...

Oh how fun!! I miss doing stuff like that. And fall is my favorite season!

Jess said...

Melissa! I'm new to the blog scene :) My sister's helped me to cave to the pressure. Lisa brought over some apples from your pickings and they were delicious!