After we parked we past by a policeman on a horse and were able to pet the horse - that was "so cool". First thing upon arrival into the park, Hattie's question was (before the game started, after the first inn started, and as soon as the first inning ended), "when do i get my popcorn?" So after the second inning started she got her box of popcorn (no, I didn't ask how much it cost - I knew I would choke on the wonderful popcorn). Marin went crazy at the sight of the popcorn and they had to share the box of popcorn.
About the 6th inning I took Hattie, Marin, and Bryce to the Play Area in the park - very cool! They loved it and played for awhile. About the end of the 6th inning we had to head home to put some tired girls (see camping experience) and two even more tired parents (see camping experience) to bed. It was really fun. Next summer we will have to go again and get POPCORN of course!
3 comments:
and this also makes me miss toledo, rich and i got to go a few times and really have a lot of fun! my mom was there last night also, did you happen to see each other?
Sounds fun! We love taking the kids to our local ballpark. It's small, but you still get the exciting feel and the great junk to eat! Derrick watches the game and eat and talk with whoever we came with. It works!
What? The ballpark has a play area?! Why didn't I know about this when we took our kids, I think that would have saved our sanity. And I can't believe you didn't indulge more in the ballpark junk food, you're sorely missing out =)
Post a Comment