We celebrated Marin's birthday with a little party with some friends!
We went with a aloha theme - Hattie chose it - it was just like her 1st birthday party!

We waited to have the party until Grandma Laura could come and enjoy it with us! I was amazed how fast everything got ready with my mom helping. She was amazing - she even cleaned everything up while we were entertaining. We ended up having pineapple hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, fruit kabobs, vegie tray, and chips! It was yummy! Marin pretty much ate fruit, fruit, and more fruit! She loves cantaloupe, strawberries, pineapple!! She loves fruit!!!
For her birthday cake we decided to go with cupcakes. She was a little stunned when we sang Happy Birthday but she enjoyed the cupcakes! She opened a few gifts and then Marin went promptly off to bed - she was exhausted! She has been a little fussy this week - teeth or something.
In the end everyone had a great time!!!
We went with a aloha theme - Hattie chose it - it was just like her 1st birthday party!
In the end everyone had a great time!!!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there for the party. Looks like you had fun. Melissa your hair looks dark. Is it the same color as you mom's? Looks like it. I guess I don't remember seeing you with dark hair.
Opps, lift the comment from Piper it is really me.. Love Grandma Annie
Post a Comment