I wanted to get these posted - I will update when I get the pages pulled together in the next few days!

We made the drive to Cincinnati on Monday morning - thinking Marin would nap part of the way - no way she was awake and pretty happy (most of the way)! We decided our first stop would be at Union Station (Cincinnati Museum) This is a panaromic shot that Morgan put together of the Cincinnati Museum. This place was so beautiful! We loved it. We went to the Museum of Natural History and an OmniMax on the Human Body. We had a great time. Hattie loved the OmniMax - it was pretty cool! She loved how the Union Station was a train station. We all thought that was amazing - it has been restored to the way it was. It even still had the ticket windows and these amazing murals on the walls. Here is a panaromic of the inside. The pictures don't really do it justice! The Museum of natural had a great dinosaur exhibit as well as recreated ice caverns, and caves to climb through - not may favorite - I am a little bit of a sissy when it comes to caves!

After our visit here we grab some geocaches and went to our traditional birthday dinner at Red Robin (yes, I turned 33 on Sunday - crazy old, I know). We checked into our hotel and tried to swim in the icy waters - only Hattie really swam, Marin grabbed as many rocks as she could to eat them!! After all the activity we watched Dirty Jobs - Hattie's favorite show to watch when we travel and stay in hotels with CABLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment